As the producers of the 2023 NW Natural Street of Dreams, the Home Building Association of Greater Portland (HBA), a 501c6 non-profit organization, is excited to showcase your community of Sherwood, Oregon this year! Our goal is to help promote the livability and economic development of the Sherwood community while promoting new home construction too. We realize that having an event and activities in your neighborhood this summer could impact you. It’s our goal to be good neighbors and work together should any issue arise. We wanted to help by communicating a few items and ways for you to reach us during the event, should you need questions answered or issues resolved. Thank you in advance, for your support and partnership!
Answers to commonly asked questions for the overall show can be found on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
July 29 – August 20 – Show Open to Public - Open 7 days a week; 10:00 am to 8:30 pm Monday through Saturdays; 10:00 am – 6:30 pm on Sundays
Key Event Dates to Note:
Neighbors will receive a ticket discount on daily admission tickets. Please email us at email@example.com
to receive a promo code to claim the code and to redeem your discounted tickets to attend the show. Tickets are purchased online and you will apply your ticket code there at checkout.
- Thursday, July 27 – – VIP Block Party – by invite only; industry night - 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- A charity kick-off
celebration for the NW Natural Street of Dreams with live music performances
(expected attendance 1,200). This is the largest traffic impact night due to
the high volume of people arriving for the VIP party at the same time, during
rush hour. Expect traffic congestion and delays from approximately 3:30 – 7:30
pm on this night.
- This is the worst the traffic congestion should be during the
run of this show. We are working with the local police, traffic enforcement teams, and city staff to ensure that neighbors are impacted as minimally as possible.
- Monday, July 31 - Realtor Day - all local Realtors get into the show for free, all day
- Excepted daily attendance of roughly 1,000 attendees but we are not expecting this to impact neighbors as attendance is scattered throughout the day. if you're a licensed Realtor, register here to join us!
- Wednesday, August 2 - Private Sponsored Event - 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- This is a private event with a limited guest list. There will be a live band at this event, but we are not expecting this to impact neighbors greatly if at all.
"No Parking" signs are available by request only
. We do not expect parking on private property to be an issue, but if you would like a sign to place on you property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to coordinate picking one up from our Show Office on-site.
Point of Contact for all Show Needs:
Please contact the HBA staff for any questions or issues relating to the show operations:
• Rachel Trice, CMO/SVP Home Building Association - text/cell - 503-577-6400 – email@example.com
• Sarah Halstead, Event Operations/HBA – text/cell – 503-423-7511 – firstname.lastname@example.org
• On-site Show Office (during show hours; messages checked) - 503-603-4500 (no text available here); email@example.com - for general information
Thank you for your partnership! We look forward to seeing you on-site this year!