We will follow both state and CDC guidelines for the show.
- Following Oregon Brown's statewide mandate issued August 11, masks are required inside the busses/shuttles, as well as inside the homes for guests that are 5 years and and older.
- All home surfaces will be cleaned throughout the day and the homes will be cleaned thoroughly each night after the show closes.
- Hand washing stations and/or hand sanitizer will be available onsite. Booties and/or socks are required in some homes.
- A bag will be provided to place your shoes in while you tour the homes.
- We could limit the number of people in the homes at one time per state requirements for indoor events.
- A variety of pre-packaged food and beverages will be available for purchase at our onsite cafe.