Celebrate the kick-off of the 2021 NW Natural Street of Dreams® at Heritage Crest in Happy Valley! Enjoy live music by Portland's premier classic rock and soul band - The Denominators Band! Local cuisine and Northwest wines, beer and spirits will be served. This is the signature event for Home Builders Association members and the entire building industry. Mingle among the builders, designers, subs and sponsors in this exclusive tour of incredible homes. Open to all members and guests. Advanced tickets required for this sell-out event!
All parking for BLOCK PARTY is at Clackamas Town Center in the northwest corner on the backside of the mall behind Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- Cross-streets are SE 82nd Avenue and SE Monterey Ave. Look for the Street of Dreams Shuttle Sign.
- Come early for pre-party dinner early at one of the multiple Clackamas Town Center area restaurants, then jump on a shuttle bus at our designated spot!
- First shuttle leaves Clackamas Town Center at 5:45 pm and will run continuously until the event ends, approx.10 pm. See posted times in shuttle for last shuttle back to lot.
- Uber, Lyft, Limousine, ADA/Handicap parking ONLY drop off address: 12500 SE Mt. Scott Blvd. Happy Valley, OR 97086. There is NO Parking onsite for these vehicles - it is strictly drop off. Extremely limited number of ADA parking spots available onsite.
- There is no early entry to the Block Party, the gates open at 6:00 pm
- Guest must have a valid Block Party Ticket for admittance. Can be paper ticket or scanned from phone. Regular Street of Dreams Tickets and Master Passes are not valid for this event.
Unless you are ADA, there is no onsite parking during Block Party.